GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's everyone getting their BMF wheels at? I've found Novakanes for $350, anyone seen em cheaper than that?

·
Going fast breakin shit.
286 Posts
Size may come into play when pricing

·
Going fast breakin shit.
286 Posts
Just got a set of novakane in 20x9 with Nitto trail grappler 305/55/20 for around 2900 delivered. Best wheel deals

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
Death Metal
ask Cole Schafer if he will sell his. He has a truck in Gladstone that's identical to your new one. Not sure if you know him.

BMF doesn't make PVD anymore because of all the problems they had
yeah i was gonna tell him that lol, also wasn't sure if he wanted PVD bc I found a set locally for sale. they need to get their shit together, and offer 12 wides..

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,675 Posts
yeah i was gonna tell him that lol, also wasn't sure if he wanted PVD bc I found a set locally for sale. they need to get their shit together, and offer 12 wides..
I emailed awhile back asking if they are bring back the PVD novakanes and in 20x12 in any finish and their reply was they don't have any interest in those plans for the future. :throw:

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
ask Cole Schafer if he will sell his. He has a truck in Gladstone that's identical to your new one. Not sure if you know him.

i think they are slowly goin down the drain. they are losing finishes, all the new designs suck and now they are distributed by ATD not themselves any longer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts