GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, got my check today. Looking for a Z1, read somewhere about someone finding it for right near $1k. Hopefully they will speak up.
:rocking:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I think the cheapest is 13??

check out www.avic411.com for help and info

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
New Z2 and D3 will be out soon.

Pioneers video/nav bypass is lame.
why, they are easy to bypass and keep Pioneer out of hot water

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
Does the TR7 work on any of them? Any word on a bypass for the D3? All I ever read about for the bypass ont he Z1 is flipping the lights on and off before the unit boots.
thats on the older Z1's, now you switch some pins around and then ground it out while grounding out the parking brake wire, bypasses everything. anyone have a link to the Z2? i've only read about the D3

hmm.... that means the Z1's will be "Out of Program" at work soon :hmm:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Shit I wish you could get a Z1 for $1k brand new. I'd be all over that.

·
TEAM WHITE!!!
159 Posts
the z2 is pretty sweet we saw them at ces in vegas the new bypass is deffinatley kind of a pain in the ass the first time but forklift does have a point it only takes a couple minutes the new d3s are pretty sick too i just finished installing my z1 and i love it its definatley the shit

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are 2 forums I know of for the z1 and similar, and bypass isn't that big of a deal, there are modules you buy for like $20 and with a little work you can have a permenant bypass installed. buddy has this on his dodge now. Unfortunatley the shortage before the z2 has only made the z1 that much harder to find.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man, I had them bookmarked, yea avic411 is one of them, the other I found googling different stuff. just looked through my stuff but can't find the other one off hand. if I run across it again I'll post up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts