GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:insane:

Just kidding. But I did install my new grill, and painted my bowtie to match. I like it a lot more than the grill guard, it just looks cleaner, and like a whole new truck. What do you think?

DSCN1391.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1393.jpg

Now the bumper cap needs to be painted IMO.:evil: :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
looks good man, i think you should colormatch the grille surround also, that would make it stand out pretty good

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I would have to agree, looks a whole lot better. Nice upgrade.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
looks good, but agreed on the tahoe shell.

Nice angles btw how much u cranked?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I really like it.

What are the specs on your lift and wheels/tire sizes? I could probably read back but if you don't mind telling it here that'd be great.

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks good, but agreed on the tahoe shell.

Nice angles btw how much u cranked?
Not very much at all. :bawl: Infact there are two other 1500 z71 trucks just like mine around here, all running 33" tires, with 6" procomp knuckle lifts, and my truck is still the smallest, and has the worst angles. :think:

I hav't decided what I like better. I've photoshopped it a couple times with the parts color matched, and that looks alright. But a tahoe shell, and a delanli front bumper is another idea.:hmm: I hope to have a new look by the end of the year, so far so good.:read:

·
Registered
634 Posts
looks really good. agree with everyone else either tahoe shell or color match either way will look really good.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Heck yes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts