GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting a bike forever even after i got my new knee after i wrecked a dirtbike 4 years ago. I picked this bike up at a bargain. Its a 03 r1 limited edition. lowered yoshi full exhaust(header and slip-on) powercomander and i think thats about it. then its got led lights and tinted sheild. I love it so far and it is pretty fast:big_banana_Dance:
1248192483.gif

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:whoa: that is a good deal. Nice score.
its got 8000 miles on it... the only thing that was wrong with it is wasnt idleing real good but my buddy hooked the power commander up to his laptop and retuned it and it runs like a champ

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
needless to say the truck will be staying like it is for a while
Nice. are you going to do anything else to it?
ok, put 1 and 1 together. I'm going out on a limb, but if he'snot gonna be doing anything to the truck for a while, one could assume that he would, in fact, be modding the bike.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im gunna change the front blinker and all a steering stabilizer thing and hids and idunno what else.. it will be fun for a while and i was kinda getting burnt out on the truck so this should keep me occupied atleast till winter:crazy:

and if nobody buy the turbo :hmm:
1244853865.gif

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
What mods is what I wanted to know. Just blow it out of proportion why don't ya.
thats not what you asked. and i blew it up b/c you're a fucking retard and dont read completely.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hot damn that things nice!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts