GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new billet grill from FBI, repainted lower valence, new roll pan, shaved tailgate, painted door handles, tubs and cover in the bed. pics with new alden eagle coilovers and new rims coming soon

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looking good! I like the new mods. Especially the bed tubs :head:

Ever thought of candy red painting your tails? I think they'd look sweet all red, or red with a reverse, with thoes covers.

Once again, truck is looking great, when do the 22's get put on?

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as soon as i get them back from intro. the rim shop that tried to put the tires on messed them all up. it made me sick to my stomache. they are paying to have them fixed by intro them intro will send them to me. hopefully in a week i will roll them :head: oh.. im going to put cadi lights in the back

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice lookin' truck!! i feel your pain about the scratched rims... i just bought some new tires last weekend and the shop that put them on, scratched two of my rims. the messed up thing is that it was raining that whole weekend and i didn't catch it 'til 2 days ago when i washing my truck.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
did you used to have a stull grille? If so, why did you change? I need a new grille for my truck.

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i traded it for the denali grill. i decided to go with the fbi because i think it looks better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts