GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pictures of my first truck it was a 86 k5 blazer with a 91 gmc front end i took that thing from all stock to what you see there i invested so much money into that thing i added up the receipts i stopped at $12,000 swear me and my dad replaced everything in the drivetrain somethings more than once except the front diff. Plus i totaled the front end twice but i brought it back each time here is the pics tell me what you think i wish i never would have sold it. ended up selling it for dirt cheap sold 2 months ago for $5000 it was the nicest blazer for miles not the biggest but the nicest. man i miss that thing i did alot of things in that truck good and bad. The best thing about those trucks is the back seat it was made for shaggen

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep never should have sold her. she didnt look that nice all the time i got her muddy every once in awhile.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
and your name is kyle, i hope whoever has your k5 now is keepin it pimpiin.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was bad ass. It better still be bad ass. I love people who can appreciate a nice k5 thank you all for telling me how bad ass it is. Yall make me feel even dummer for selling it jk thanks for the replys i have some pictures of what it looked liked when i wrecked it here they are

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for some reason they wont upload

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That is a nice lookin k5...i love mine...and i hope to find out this weekend how well the back seat can be used for shaggin...damn i love havin a blazer and a fuck friend...lol

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some more check out how bad the frame bent in the second pictures look ate the steering shaft angle

Attachments

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this happened when i had it i was in it and i was hit by a damn mini van

1 - 20 of 21 Posts