GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with 4 seconds left :guns: i've been trying to get seats from this seller for like 6 months. worst communication ever, but i finally won a set. not sure if i'm gonna cover them or not, but they have oem lumbar and armrests and are powered. any ideas on how to wire them up?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Congrats on your win. :rocking:
Now all you have to do is drive up to Erie, pick them up and drop them off at my house. hehe

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1buda said:
Congrats on your win. :rocking:
Now all you have to do is drive up to Erie, pick them up and drop them off at my house. hehe
you want my old ones kal?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was looking at those(or another of that sellers auctions) too. I was concerned with wiring them up and also if they would work with my stock jump seat. Hmm, let us know how they look when you get them and how well the transaction went.

Congrats on the new seats.

Ryan

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bcubed said:
What seats do you have in your truck now? They look in good shape none the less.
i had the 40/20/40 bench, swapped the center seat for the front part of a console out of a '99 but still have the buckets without armrests. i like these because they have armrests and oem lumbar. power is nice too.

Ryan04Silverado said:
I was looking at those(or another of that sellers auctions) too. I was concerned with wiring them up and also if they would work with my stock jump seat. Hmm, let us know how they look when you get them and how well the transaction went.

Congrats on the new seats.
i'll do a write up when i install them. it might be as simple as running a +wire since the switches are on the seats. they'd work with your center seat as long as the armrests were up, they're the same size as the seats you already have, just with armrests and power.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey ryan, do you know if NBS seats will fit in an OBS? If so I'd be willing to take them off your hands. Does anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same? If not ill just redo mine, like I planed, but I figured it would be easier with a donor pair. . thanks :D :D

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xtreme93fullsize said:
Hey ryan, do you know if NBS seats will fit in an OBS? If so I'd be willing to take them off your hands. Does anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same? If not ill just redo mine, like I planed, but I figured it would be easier with a donor pair. . thanks :D :D
the brackets are different... you'd need to fabricate some brackets.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks anyways, its alright, Ill probably just find a set of OBS bucket seats that way I dont have to seatless while Im redoing them. . . :D If anyone has any that they dont need, let me know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts