GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
They work good. My friend put one on his HD that he pulls with. Said that he gained almost 1 mpg when towing his 5th wheel.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i'm still lookin into those... it just seems like it defeats the purpose of porting and polishing a throttle body.. i mean why do people spend mney to make a TB bigger if this makes it smaller?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Most people race on the dyno not the track. This is common practice and, in general, most people feel the highest dyno number will win or is best

im kinda worried about a place that says something like this! I do 95+% of my racing on the street and think most people do most of theirs on the street also

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
im kinda worried about a place that says something like this! I do 95+% of my racing on the street and think most people do most of theirs on the street also
Some people race their trucks while others just use them as ... trucks. I make use of the extra power that my Suburban has and run it at the track once in awhile. It will be retired as a "race truck" after it goes into the 13s. My HD is just used as a truck so the extra power I want with that is down low to get it moving and for when I use it for towing. This is the truck that I use the VR Stack in.

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts