GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I detailed it for my boss on the base, there was tar all over it. It took over an hour just to get that off. Then washed and wax it. But the coolest part is he let me take it for the night! WHAT i couldn't beleive what I just heard. I have the coolest boss!! SO I got to take it out, OMG this thing is fast as fuck. I got to smoke a mustang that was messing around with me, it sounded like it had some mods done to it. I got so many looks in this thing. I love this car I want one. It was a cool night
DSC01033.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01038.jpg
:D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
zo6s are badass :head: thats a really nice color too

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
man...you must have a pretty awesome boss...u sure hes sane tho??? i don't know of anyone who i would trust with a $50K car...glad u got to take it out tho, lucky guy you are.

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Z06s rock the big one... however, my friends 1996 Grand Sport LT4 could woop its ass. he has somewhere near 400 horses at the rear wheels. with only pc re-programed (not no super chips type of deal), intake, exhaust, and i think thats it.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
slamdfullsize said:
Z06s rock the big one... however, my friends 1996 Grand Sport LT4 could woop its ass. he has somewhere near 400 horses at the rear wheels. with only pc re-programed (not no super chips type of deal), intake, exhaust, and i think thats it.
i dare him to race my friends uncles ZO6. almost 1000 rwhp, all street legal :read:

·
Registered
6 Posts
slamdfullsize said:
Z06's are awesome, I will have one someday...however I don't think a 400 rwhp grand sport will whoop its ass. The Z06 is 600 lbs lighter with around 375 rwhp stock (02 and up). That 600 pounds means a lot in a race. As for the LT4, it is an awesome motor which were put into a limited number of camaros and trans ams in 97. If I remember right the LT4 in a grand sport was rated at 330 hp (flywheel). I think your friends is wrong on his RWHP or he has done more than the mods you've listed. There is no way those mods would push the horsepower up to 400 rwhp.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Z06 would still beat it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts