GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
paint the front end and the door handle bucket!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
paint the front end and the door handle bucket!
I know. I really would like to paint the mirrors, and maybe the grill. Add billet and billet bowtie. NICCCEEEEEE!!!!!! Probably never will, but would love to. Ya know. My concentration right now is gibson exhaust. Your truck looks good, I saw those pics, all 1000 of them. :)

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
You got me..good lookin truck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:imo

Nice stance with those wheels man.
Thanks. Hey, how do you get those e-fans?? And what all does it take to hook them up?? Right now I only have a intake, I will be getting a exhaust in about a week. Next will definatly be a tune. But a guy by me said that the LT1 e-fans are a must as well. Where do you get the harness to hook it up, and the fan??

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Thanks. Hey, how do you get those e-fans?? And what all does it take to hook them up?? Right now I only have a intake, I will be getting a exhaust in about a week. Next will definatly be a tune. But a guy by me said that the LT1 e-fans are a must as well. Where do you get the harness to hook it up, and the fan??
I bought the fans from a guy that had a wrecked 2000 trans am. LS1 or LT1 fans will work; you just have to make brackets to hold them in place at the top. I bought a wiring harness from Nelson performance then just turned on pin 42 on the ECM with HP Tuners. A mail-order tune can have them turned on as well. It's really easy and for $40 for the fans and $99 for the harness its a really good/cheap mod.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts