GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50% off just clip the coupon. Free shipping for Prime Members... hurry won't last long!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VZR6T0/?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=dbf01e6846674200bc66c2539beb1a23"]Amazon[/ame]

Also Chemical Guys Speed Wipe Spray Detailer - 16 oz.

50% off = $5.26

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TTF978?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=0319306c647143beab12917e68b4bad0"]Amazon[/ame]

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
don't mind if I do.

thanks Red!

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
:shake:

I got the last Gallon of quick detail for $10.97

Found these on Slick Deals so it will get gobbled up quick.
:pissed: no wonder I didn't see the gallon option for that. got a gallon of the BWW, never tried it but heard its good stuff during its short life.

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
I'm a amazon noob. How do I get the discount??

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
hope my gallon order goes thru :pray:

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,680 Posts
It was available and in the time it took me to get to my cart it wasn't any more

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hope my gallon order goes thru :pray:
If you got the conformation e-mail you're in. If your a Prime member you should have a guaranteed shipping date. Mine arrives Saturday along with some other items.

If anyone needs a "how to get" a .edu e-mail to sign up for 6 months of free Amazon Student Prime (then if you choose to... $49 a year after the 6 month trial expires) LMK YMMV.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I also don't use amazon, how do you get the 50% off?

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also don't use amazon, how do you get the 50% off?
There's a small blue icon below the price that says "clip coupon" then the discount is reflected in the cart.

To late though this deal was snapped up fast.

Both items are OOS (out of stock)

·
GMFS Member
749 Posts
Damn I paid $14 for a 16oz bottle of that wax not too long ago :( But I want to switch waxes anyway so I guess it's good I don't have the gallon

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Get my gallon tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts