GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Chevrolet just unveiled a full-size pickup truck that has 334,544 pieces and took more than 2,000 hours to build.
https://www.geekwire.com/2019/like-brick-chevy-uses-300000-lego-pieces-construct-full-size-pickup-truck/

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
That’s cool and all, but just think if they would’ve put this much effort into engineering the AFM on the 07-13 NNBS which is what ppl are actually buying lol. All joking aside, I’m sure they spent at LEAST that much time and still couldn’t get it right, but it’s crazy to think that they put that much effort into this LEGO truck.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,243 Posts
That’s cool and all, but just think if they would’ve put this much effort into engineering the AFM on the 07-13 NNBS which is what ppl are actually buying lol. All joking aside, I’m sure they spent at LEAST that much time and still couldn’t get it right, but it’s crazy to think that they put that much effort into this LEGO truck.
That much effort they just paid Lego to build it

·
Registered
84 Posts
That much effort they just paid Lego to build it
Maybe they should’ve paid someone who engineered the AFM more money or found someone who knew what they were doing then.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
it’s a truck not a lunar rover. They will never put that much effort into design and execution if people still buy them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts