GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
The link for the 2wd to 4wd SAS is down. I would really like some info on this as I moved from SoCal to Colorado recently with my... Ehem... Mallrunner. 01 silvy 6" lift on 35s... 2wd

Any info on the subject would be much appreciated

·
Hillbilly
1,525 Posts
Where can I get a set of the RC torsion bars?

·
DisgruntleD
3,823 Posts
Where can I get a set of the RC torsion bars?
I had ordered mine directly from Rough Country. Not sure if they still sell them, but they would be for the 88-98.

I never noticed that there was a picture of my angles in this thread. Yay me. :rofljest: (they are quite a bit flatter now that I'm back on stock bars with ford keys barely cranked :lol:)

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Bump for the possibility of getting a link or setting something up on ALL torque specs.

I think it would be a great idea to get a list/link of all torque specs. I've never been really able to find anything in full.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Are you looking for something in particular?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Suspension, at least for me .... just thought it would be beneficial

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
ROCKSTAR HATER
1,132 Posts
Good read on the Key questions I had, but just a few more questions... so the Green keys on a 2500 levels it out? Does it max out the factory shocks? Also What is the Shock Relocater bracket on some Leveling kits?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Hey guys, I figured this might be a good place to ask. I've looked around and gotten very little fact and a lot of BS.

What is the axle width (WMS-WMS) on my 04 Silverado 10 bolt axle compared to the width on an 01 2500 GMC savanna van? And the spring perch widths would be nice too if any of yall know.

I'm asking because there's a van at work that has a 6 lug 14 bolt rear end under it that I may swap the rear end into my truck if it has the right widths. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
Hey guys, I figured this might be a good place to ask. I've looked around and gotten very little fact and a lot of BS.

What is the axle width (WMS-WMS) on my 04 Silverado 10 bolt axle compared to the width on an 01 2500 GMC savanna van? And the spring perch widths would be nice too if any of yall know.

I'm asking because there's a van at work that has a 6 lug 14 bolt rear end under it that I may swap the rear end into my truck if it has the right widths. Thanks in advance guys.
u thought it was a good place to ask when the last post was in 2011?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Not sure what your getting at but yea, I thought it would be better than starting a new post. What's your input?

Reactions: TheGangler
21 - 33 of 33 Posts