GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dually is one of my favorite trucks right now... lumina tails, body dropped, 62 impala interior, its fucking tite, and thats it.

The white escalade was tite too, it had a prerunner style long travel bag mounts, and it retained the 4wd. It was pretty tite.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sevenfold said:
How was the show? Doesn't look like I missed much.
it was actually pretty good, i was suprised. Sport truck just didn't take any pics. I thought it was gonna totally suck b/c it wasn't a truck show, but alot of truck did show up. And then they had the illest westcoast mc, M2 :pow: :nono: I liked it, but it was free for me :D

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Woah those tails are different! I kinda like them :D

The 03+ bumper looks great with the old style escalade clip as well :imo

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
What is this thing? I love it! :worship:
57.jpg

and that dually is awsome :head:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
That duallie has a nbs rear bumper too. I saw that obs yellow/blue truck on trailer on the 210 freeway a few weeks ago. I like the 03+gmc bumper.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'm really likeing that dually!! :rocking: Tailgate looks slated a little. Those custom tails are cool too!!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slash4824 said:
What is this thing? I love it! :worship:
57.jpg

and that dually is awsome :head:
its one of boyd's custom cars... its a 57 chevy. The interior in it was insane, i wish i had my camera.

the dually is for sale... i WANT it

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
its one of boyd's custom cars... its a 57 chevy. The interior in it was insane, i wish i had my camera.

the dually is for sale... i WANT it
I didn't know Boyd built more than one Chezoom, here's the original, it sold for $183,000.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if its the same one... they completely redid it... LIke the interior... the motor... the engine bay... the tails...

oh that was the last time i ever go to a show with my mom... she said that was CUTE. wtf.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
if its the same one... they completely redid it... LIke the interior... the motor... the engine bay... the tails...
It's possile, but that car was a legend when it came out, I don't see anyone tearing it apart after spending $183,000 .. but who knows :D

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Sweet pic's :D

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
bcubed said:
It's possile, but that car was a legend when it came out, I don't see anyone tearing it apart after spending $183,000 .. but who knows :D
I would be fucking pissed if I paid $183,000 for that thing and then they started making replicas. :anitoof:

Looks like a cool show, your truck looks great Will.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts