GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can yall post your lifted chevys, im tryin to decide between a 6 and 8in fabtech and want to see some pictures.
 

·
W.F.O.
Joined
·
140 Posts

·
W.F.O.
Joined
·
140 Posts
Andy said:
its a 6.0 gaser
10-4. Damn, hoped I could get some feedback before Dark Eternal installs my 3in. body lift on my D-max. Just curious as to how long, big a job it is to actually install a b-lift on the D-max. Guess I'm just anxious.
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Ben said:
10-4. Damn, hoped I could get some feedback before Dark Eternal installs my 3in. body lift on my D-max. Just curious as to how long, big a job it is to actually install a b-lift on the D-max. Guess I'm just anxious.
I bet DE will have you done in 6 hours or less as long as you help
 

·
Bigger than you!
Joined
·
196 Posts
Ben said:
10-4. Damn, hoped I could get some feedback before Dark Eternal installs my 3in. body lift on my D-max. Just curious as to how long, big a job it is to actually install a b-lift on the D-max. Guess I'm just anxious.
A bodylift is only about a half a days job if you know what you are doing and have some help,Steven (Dark Eternal) does know what he is doing and even with the extra work for the intercooler piping i would say that he could have it done in one full day if he has all the parts.
 

·
rockin wheelies
Joined
·
284 Posts
Here is my truck nothing much 5 inch With 33's i'm not spoiled like kotton
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
heres mine its about 9 inches on 36's

 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
nich1nich1 said:
A bodylift is only about a half a days job if you know what you are doing and have some help,Steven (Dark Eternal) does know what he is doing and even with the extra work for the intercooler piping i would say that he could have it done in one full day if he has all the parts.
you need no intercooler piping changes, all you have to do is un hook the tubes, install the bodylift, and the tubing will be long enough to fit after the install.
this dmax has a body lift
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
03tahoeZ71 said:
holy shit that thing is fuckin sweet!!! what kind of lift/tire/wheel combo do you have. i have a Z hoe so mine would look close to that lifted
he has a 6" rcd(cranked to 8"), 3" bl, 16" sidewinders, and 38 pj's
 

·
Proud Chevy Owner
Joined
·
859 Posts
wow andy knows his shit. Aynway what he said was right but if i had to do it again i would not have cranked the rcd and put on 36's or get a drop down kit most likely cst 9-11 and got 2" or 3" b/l with no crank and fit the 38's.
 

·
Wheel On'
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
Check my sig for about 6" of lift and 33's.
 

·
W.F.O.
Joined
·
140 Posts
Andy said:
you need no intercooler piping changes, all you have to do is un hook the tubes, install the bodylift, and the tubing will be long enough to fit after the install.
this dmax has a body lift
That's the one! Good memory. Andy, you the man. :worship:
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top