GMC Truck Forum banner

Chevy Silverado SS Cladding for RCSB Clone - Modded and Ready to go!

13K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Bushwacker 
#1 ·
This is the complete Silverado SS Cladding kit already modified for a RCSB (Regular Cab Short Bed) 03-07 Classic Silverado. I have accumulated all this over the years and I am starting to lean towards building a new project, so I am going to put the word out that I have this kit.

What you get (I'll start with the front and work my way back). When I say its "brand new" I mean its unused, factory new, directly from GM:

-Front fender Cladding, brand new in the box, unused
-Door Cladding, used
-Rocker Panels (sectioned for RCSB) and primered in black
-Cab Corners (these were brand new in the box, had them sectioned and lengthened for a RCSB), primered in black
-All Bed Cladding, Brand new in the box, unused
-Lower Tailgate cladding, used, black
-Comes with ALL Brackets. The Brackets for the new pieces have the OEM rivets included. The used ones are the brackets only. I think I might be missing one bed cladding bracket, but not sure.

All this stuff is still in the boxes, ready to ship. I will not remove them from the boxes for pictures. This stuff is all in storage and I think those who know me know that I am as legit as they come. If I missed anything, it was erroneous on my part. This kit is exactly as described. I do not guarantee how it fits, only that it was built directly off a RCSB for mock-up, and has not been installed since.

SHIPPING: I will ship all of these parts via FEDEX. I have a FEDEX Account, so I don't imagine it will be a ton of money, most of the cladding is pretty lightweight.

Price: $1250+Shipping. Please understand that most of this stuff is brand new, unused, and comes with all the bracketry as described above.

I also have the front bumper, 100% complete, for sale separately.

Thanks!

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
make me proud Brandon...:)

Discussion starter · #5 ·
$500+ship

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Thanks u sir.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Sold...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.