GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:naughty: hey whats up everyone. I got a few things for saale that i really need to get rid of. the items are not selling for one specific price but negotable. the items are as follows:

~one set of factory parking lights
~one sub box which fits 2 12" subs with space to put a amp in the middle..this is specifically made for a extended cab truck...
~1 factory tailgate handle assembly
~2 door handle assemblies.(both passenger and driver doors)
~factory head unit for stereo for someone who would want it...

If anyone is interested in any of these items just let me know. either leave a thread for me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey how much you want fo that sub box....would you be willing to trade...lol i got one that holds 2 10s...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
what kinda box is it? does the subs sit up right witht he magnet on the bottom or do the subs face out? i would trade u if i can find someone who would buy the 10" box from me.....so let me know...BUT if you wanted to just buy the box how much are you willing to buy it for? :burnout:

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey whats the sub box made of......and which direction do your subs fire...mine fires down....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joshs2002Silverado said:
hey whats the sub box made of......and which direction do your subs fire...mine fires down....
mine fire up..i dont knopw what it exactly made out of but a steroe place in fremont called pacific stereo made it for me..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts