GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
nice truck...just dont' care for the BL or lack of gap guards...

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
bcubed said:
I think asking $40,000 might have something to do with that ... nice truck, but just too much money.
Yup, 40k and no reserve would do it.

Its a nice truck, but its so personalized to his taste that its gonna be hard to sell it

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
TexK5 said:
Yup, 40k and no reserve would do it.

Its a nice truck, but its so personalized to his taste that its gonna be hard to sell it
Plus, you are hardly ever going to get your money out of a project unless it gains national notoriety and become famous or some person with money to burn just falls in love with it.

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
yeah kinda like me and my truck no one wants it too personlized.
I still love that truck. :rocking:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Trevor's truck is definitely a sweet ride. I saw it in person, nice truck. Trevor is a good guy, hopefully he'll be able to sell it and get what he wants :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
very nice truck but i dont see him getting 40k for it. Its hard enuff to try to sale used cars with such low finacing the dealers are offering on new cars now. Its really hard to sale a custom truck at that too, youll never get what you put into it, I mean im sure he has a ton of money into it but when it comes down to it, its still a 2001 chevy ext 4wd. Blue book on it is probably only liek 14k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.