GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a set of Cheyenne 6 Weld Racing. 20X12 rims. I know these are VERY hard to find, so come with a good offer that I can't pass up. I know what they are worth. These came off a 2004 Tahoe and they are a six lug. They are in great condition. I am not hard up for cash, so no low ballers.
Give me a call if you have any questions.
209 484-1773 ask for Chris

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1230434296.html

·
Registered
957 Posts
i'll double the asking price.

$2 and they are sold. :D

No low balling there :shrug:

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
how much, tires come with? give me a price and ill sleep on it...willing to ship? i would have them picked up via semi.....let me know

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much, tires come with? give me a price and ill sleep on it...willing to ship? i would have them picked up via semi.....let me know
not mine, you gotta contact the guy. his info is on the link

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I wish I didnt have to sell my lift and i could get these :bawl:

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
some fucker emailed me and said he had a set of these for sale and knew what they were worth and told me 5000. I could just get a set of billets made for that much

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
some fucker emailed me and said he had a set of these for sale and knew what they were worth and told me 5000. I could just get a set of billets made for that much
them are sweet wheels, but who the fuck would pay that much is obviously got too much cash...but i bought a truck before just for the wheels:crazy:

they are hard to find yet there is always for sale ads for them...
i have been noticing that too :think:
not mine, you gotta contact the guy. his info is on the link
i emailed him thru the post, but tell him to email me [email protected] with a price...if it's reasonable that is, if it's 5g tell him to sit on the nearest pinecone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts