• NOTHING

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have been debating for awhile if i should put some sort of graphic design to split my paintjob or a pinstripe i cant come to a decision. Since im going tomorrow to get estimates at differant places i wanna know what you guys think.
I did some quick ideas on paint, lol (ghetto)

WHITE PINSTRIPE
3321.gif
(OPTION 1)

WANNA B FLAME DESIGN LOL (OPTION 2)
6541.gif

WANNA B FLAME DESIGN WITH BLACK GRILL (OPTION 3)
64511.gif

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SHOOTING FOR IN THE BEGINNING, "NO PINSTRIPE/NOTHING" (OPTION 4)
GaugeMagazine_2008_StreetTrucks_185.gif

GaugeMagazine_2008_StreetTrucks_186.gif

dsc_0111.gif

·
Registered
748 Posts
truck is looking like a clone of the other one. do a stripe or graphic... i perfer graphic.. i hate when people copy other peoples truck. Ur license plate should read CLONE

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
truck is looking like a clone of the other one. do a stripe or graphic... i perfer graphic.. i hate when people copy other peoples truck. Ur license plate should read CLONE
nope it isnt because i was reading up on a site, and he said that he had painted this truck a different color.

lol aftermath ima put a that shit in my sig.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
i really like it when the two tone wraps around the front of the truck, so that where it's red on the side it is also red on the grill shell and top bumper cap, you know what i mean?

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im diggin this green pinstripe though.... same exact colors as my truck.
P1000402.jpg

·
Pointless Photworks
718 Posts
I dont really care for a pinstripe, I'd paint the bumper cap that same red to have it wrap around.
It "wraps" around back (tailgate) so it should "wrap" around the front.

Kinda looks unfinished, the way it is. Looks good, but its just my opinion.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
I dont really care for a pinstripe, I'd paint the bumper cap that same red to have it wrap around.
It "wraps" around back (tailgate) so it should "wrap" around the front.

Kinda looks unfinished, the way it is. Looks good, but its just my opinion.
i agree

·
Registered
921 Posts
do a graphic or something different to make your truck stand out and not look like someone else truck..a light green stripe or yellow stripe would work

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
MoPar FTW! :pepper:

·
You t-boned me bro!?
2,230 Posts
grabber green stripe would set it off!

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn GMFS.................. ok i talked to the paint guy, and ima go Monday set up an appointment......

Happy guys :)................... im kinda happy myself. :crazy:

should i just half the colors on the grille shell; say like black on top, and red on the bottom, and bowtie black,

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
damn GMFS.................. ok i talked to the paint guy, and ima go Monday set up an appointment......

Happy guys :)................... im kinda happy myself. :crazy:

should i just half the colors on the grille shell; say like black on top, and red on the bottom, and bowtie black,
paint the whole shell and bumper plastics red with a black bowtie, or paint the crossbar down and bumper plastics red with a black bowtie.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts