GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrat's goes to jgood2709 for winning our first GMFS Photoshop contest!! :rocking: We had a lot of good choppers enter. We hope to have another one in the near future! Thanks to all who voted and entered. :shake:
Here's org pic we used:
GMFS01.gif

Here's jgood2709's chop:
06.gif

·
Registered
711 Posts
He deserves that trophy, that is some kick ass work. i'm decent at photoshop, but i wish i could be that good. :worship:

·
Registered
413 Posts
:head2: hell yea. thanks for the votes. everyone did a great job, especially that lifted one. can't wait for the next contest.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Congradulations dude! :head: That chop rocks and it got my vote, hands down to all the others who entered - great work guys! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'd love to see another contest soon!

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah that's a great job. I kinda stared at that pic for a while. just trying to figure thing out on it. it looks like you cut out the bed of the truck and pulled it up the the back of the front door and then streched and resized the back window. plus all the little detail and wheels, color change, etc. etc. anywho that's a great job.

jgood: I was wondering if you would or if you have the time to turn my truck into an suv. keep it a 4door. I guess if would be a suburban. and maybe do a darker paint color. something close to a gunmetal color. thanks

-chad-

·
Registered
413 Posts
allstok03Dmax: i looked at all the pics on ur cardomain page but they're all too low resolution. if you have a higher resolution pic that'd be awesome.

Mr.Badwrench: im not familiar with photoimpression, but in photoshop you just select the part you want to change colors with the select tool, then go to Image>Adjustments> then mess around with Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, and Brightness/Contrast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts