GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post about some of the supplies Chris is selling. I wish I had some before and after pics but I never got them due to a camera that sucks a fat one.
The products are amazing. I got my truck looking great in a very short amount of time. The thing that got me was that I did everything the night before a storm. Everybody was giving me crap about cleaning it right before, but my truck looks the same after the storm as it did when I cleaned it.
The water repelled off of everything. Even ice wouldn't form. I would walk out to my truck in the morning and see all the other cars on the street with ice and look at mine and it was perfectly clear. I even went through a bunch of places that had some decent mud, but it all slid right off. I'd go out to my truck and see piles of dirt under it that slid off of the body.

Here's what I bought from Chris:
-Spray & Wipe - waterless wash - This stuff is great. My favorite use for it is glass. I haven't found anything out there that works better then this. Water beads right off. I don't even really need my windshield wipers depending on how hard its raining. It also works incredibly well on the rest of my truck too.

-Spray & Gloss - - Definitely adds a nice little touch to everything. Does a great job on everything

-QW + (quick wax plus) - Incredible. Spray and wipe it off. It's awesome. The outcome is amazing for the small amount of work you have to use for it.

-Total Auto Wash - As Chris has stated before, this will do everything. He really wasn't lying when he said that. I use it around the house too. It's great.

In my opinion, this is just the basic stuff Chris offers. It's definitely worth it. If I was set financially I would definitely be buying some more of his other products.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
:worship: Props to Chris as well for all the great free advice he regularly gives. I have yet to take his advice and get a bad result. He even answers PMs from GMFS members for free in spite of the fact that he earns a living with the knowledge he shares.

·
Registered
807 Posts
:worship: Props to Chris as well for all the great free advice he regularly gives. I have yet to take his advice and get a bad result. He even answers PMs from GMFS members for free in spite of the fact that he earns a living with the knowledge he shares.
well said:imo...whenever i pm him he always answers within an hour or 2 no matter what time of day i pm him:shake:.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
im waiting for it to warm up and then im going to get some stuff from him:imo i do know that the microfibers and waffleweaves i bought from him are GREAT! best $35 i spent on ANY detailing products/equip!

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well said:imo...whenever i pm him he always answers within an hour or 2 no matter what time of day i pm him:shake:.
I have received the same courtesy from Chris also.

I am extremely impressed with how Chris handles his business and actually gives a damn on what others need help with. I agree with azcatfan on how Chris is always willing to help anyone here when they have questions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just got my order today for some Optimum Tire Shine and Poorboys Bug Towels. Super fast service.

Thanks Chris :worship:

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Hey Chris,

I just got my SSR 1 & 2 and the EX-P. I can't wait to use them, thanks for your help and great service...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts