GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris wanted to run alittle while back and a buddy video'd it and i just now remembered to post it up. My truck was running like crap and is a good bit quicker now since we got the tune nailed down. I let chris get the hit

i think his truck has a few little things done :think: never really looked but its a 5.tree

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NNxvfj982s[/ame]

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
slow.

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
i never said it wasnt:crazy:
:kiss:

well considering the only thing I have that moves is my Tahoe, then I'm pretty sure your shits pretty fast. :crazy:

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Do the cops down there not ride yalls asses for having tint, HIDs, big wheels and shit? Seems like they'd be pretty analrific

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do the cops down there not ride yalls asses for having tint, HIDs, big wheels and shit? Seems like they'd be pretty analrific
the town i live in they never bother me... in tupelo i used to get stopped all the time when i was slammed and only been stopped once since i been lifted... most of the time they just warn about window tint and such but the highway patrol has been know to get a few ppl for tint and such

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
the town i live in they never bother me... in tupelo i used to get stopped all the time when i was slammed and only been stopped once since i been lifted... most of the time they just warn about window tint and such but the highway patrol has been know to get a few ppl for tint and such
Yeah that's what I figured. I'll remember that next time I roll down to my land in Batesville. Windows dooowwnn.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
nah. they get pretty bummed about tinted tails, thats all ive gotten in trouble for really.

Yeah, i was handed my ass. my truck is 5.3, intake, tune, exhaust, tbs :jester:, built stock trans.. just entry level shit.

We raced from a dig too, and that wasnt close either.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
I'm guessing gayrat has a lot more done? I remember a thread about a new lift/motor rebuild he was doin but can't remember what was done really. Lots of internal engine work I remember..

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
.7 more liters of displacements... internals.. performabilt trans.. pretty much everything you can put on one without running gas or FI

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Ah

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
What speed did y'all go from on a roll? Truck sounds much more badass in person IMO

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that was a 30roll i think... chris tried to jump me but i got him.... it still sounds the same and i still dont like ti :crazy:

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Sounds much better from outside the truck IMO, have someone drive it past you and see how you like it

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
that was a 30roll i think... chris tried to jump me but i got him.... it still sounds the same and i still dont like ti :crazy:
it was a 30 roll, and i thought you said go as soon as we passed the bridge.

Y U NO
Sounds much better from outside the truck IMO, have someone drive it past you and see how you like it
it wont stay running long enough for him to do it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts