GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i get home from work today got 4 packages in the mail!!!!! my air commander came in, guage pods, front cups 100' of airline, notches, shock relocators, check valves, a SD t-shirt and some stickers... still waiting for the KP link to arrive, but after sunday i'm going to get started with what i have front and notches and get the tank plumbed in and ready to roll!!!!!

i think i'm going to take some pics to document this for anyone who would like to see it

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Props to the man of drives the big brown truck :rocking:
Hell yeh pictures of the install would be the shit.
You and your truck going to make the meet on the 14th or 15th? :crazy:

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to be honest, i wanna start cuttin this thing up!!! i might wait, but if i don't i'll never be rollin this year, i wanna get the bags done ASAP so i can conentrate on other stuff this winter, we'll see though

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
UPS man came today also. Got all my front bag parts. I'm kinda pissed at innovative though. I ordered my parts 1.5 weeks ago, and innovative never ordered my bags till yesterday. Great. My truck is sittin in 200 pieces under the carport :pissed:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Have fun dude! I wouldn't weld in the notch until you've done your 4 link, though, JMO.

Beyond Static,
That doesn't sound like Larry at all. There must have been a good reason....

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
in case ya wondered theres some photo's of my seroiusly WAY TOO HIGH 1996,in the members rides thread...

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
checked with KP today, got the UPS tracking #, should be here friday !!!! i'm gonna finish shaving the gate tonight, hopefully get the bed off tomorrow or wednesday and get to sanding down the frame to POR it, nothing special, just some protection!!!!!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
supermachine said:
checked with KP today, got the UPS tracking #, should be here friday !!!! i'm gonna finish shaving the gate tonight, hopefully get the bed off tomorrow or wednesday and get to sanding down the frame to POR it, nothing special, just some protection!!!!!
Bet you can't wait for that big brown truck to roll up to your house. :head:
You going to drive this in the winter or do you have another ride?
I have another tail gate in my garage just waiting for my handle relocator to come in and she's getting shaved aswell.

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speaking of gates, i almost got mine finished tonight, it's so easy and the relocator kit from stylin is AWESOME!!!, i have maybe 6 total hours in it abotu 1 more and she should be done...

as far as driving it this winter, not gonna happen, i have one of those really shitty jobs where they give youa brand new company car and pay for the insurance, maintanence and even the gas, so it'll be forced to sit all winter in my heated garage!! :anitoof:

UPDATE>>>> tonight i got the bed off, so i should be either finishing the roll pan or start prepping the frame for the new parts this week, i want to have the frame cleaned painted bagged, aircommander gate done and roll pan by SEPT 9th... so away we go!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts