GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.

I need some Chrome mirror caps... i guess the 03-up trucks don't come with em even if you get an LS...
If anyone has some or knows where I can come up with a pair... let me know.

As Far as the moldings go... I'm looking for the Bullet Style GMC Moldings maybe somebody has removed them intact or something.

I can always buy em through GMPD, but they're not cheap!
Thanks,
Shannon

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I got the caps. They are SLIGHTLY scratched, wouldnt put them on a show truck. But you cant notice at all from like 4 feet away. Polishing them would probably take it all out. 25 bucks shipped and they are yours.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slammedchevy01 said:
well Dark wants $25 and his are scratched we get brand new OEM its cool tho :bowtie:

True Dat and Dark aint gettin' $25 for his either.... :LOL:

LIike I said, I bought complete mirror assys for $50 or $60 last year and If I find the right deal I'll do the same this time...

Brand new OEM would be nice, but not for that price... I don't have a problem with someone making a profit or anything, but come on....

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I was just asking that because I payed 30 for the black ones. Hell Ill sell the chrome ones for a lot less, I dont know what they are worth. Just tell me what you think they are worth and they are yours. Im not trying to rip anyone, I just honestly dont know!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NO prob bro,
Just lettin him know that he was a bit off base with his price too.
I'd prolly give $10 shipped for your's since you say the're Kinda scratched up and stuff and "not for a show truck"

I'll have to put some work into em to bring em up to par, but For 10 bucks I don't mind doing the work.

Dark Eternal said:
I was just asking that because I payed 30 for the black ones. Hell Ill sell the chrome ones for a lot less, I dont know what they are worth. Just tell me what you think they are worth and they are yours. Im not trying to rip anyone, I just honestly dont know!

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
beefy said:
NO prob bro,
Just lettin him know that he was a bit off base with his price too.
I'd prolly give $10 shipped for your's since you say the're Kinda scratched up and stuff and "not for a show truck"

I'll have to put some work into em to bring em up to par, but For 10 bucks I don't mind doing the work.

If you want them for the "chrome" you do understand you can't buff out the scratches. It will burn thru the plastic ...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
01GMC said:
If you want them for the "chrome" you do understand you can't buff out the scratches. It will burn thru the plastic ...

DOH!!!
I forgot they were actually Chromed Plastic!!! :suicide:

oh well, For 10 bucks it's worth a look.

I'm still not ruling out your complete assy's though dude,
Check your PM's
If I make an honest offer, I won't bail on it unless you give me a reason.
that's the kind of guy I am.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
As far as the moldings you can buy them off of GMPartdirect.com. I don't know the part numbers but that shouldn't be too hard to find. You can call a local dealership for that.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
03Carbondogg said:
As far as the moldings you can buy them off of GMPartdirect.com. I don't know the part numbers but that shouldn't be too hard to find. You can call a local dealership for that.

Yeah, actually I already have the part numbers....
you can see them on the truck in my sig....
I just thought maybe somebody had taken them of clean.. and not damaged and wanted to get rid of em.

well, the sig is too big for the mods, so you have to look at the truck on my websight...www.musiccitycustoms.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts