GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty odd, thought some of you might like to see this.. I think it looks disgusting but it's cool to see.

Jonathan (Chevycrew) and I decided this car, if drivin on the road (on a sunny day) would probly cause wrecks due to blinding people.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
real safe, You should do it to your car:crazy:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeh I agree, I think it looks terrible.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
I have something similar to that on my car right now. It matches my window trim perfectly.

back4.gif

My paint guy was telling me about the process where they do that stuff. Its crazy, and the paint is really fucking expensive.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My paint guy was telling me about the process where they do that stuff. Its crazy, and the paint is really fucking expensive.
I guess the only advantage to doing that to a car would be winning shows?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
I guess the only advantage to doing that to a car would be winning shows?
I sprinkle my food with diamond dust. Why? B/c its the most ballin' shit ever and it makes my dookie twinkle.

I know my ghost chrome paint was 300 dollars a quart, I don't want to know how much that shit is.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
In a sense it's cool, but it's a bit much. That Chrome color would suit better for a concept car.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wtf is ghost chrome paint?

edit: now i finally understand your fucking sig, Will
i dont get it.... but did the unpeeled orange walk in on the banana and peeled orange having sex?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Ya. The Orange in the first scene is the mate of the other orange. The peel it finds is the other oranges clothing. Then he find them fucking.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Its made by the alsa paint corp. I forget how to paint it but its something like you paint the whole car black and let it sit for 2 weeks then you then can paint the chrome paint on....its something like $1200 a gallon!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts