GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goddamnit... Yeah i was using a tire pump that uses the cig lighter and it fucking blew it twice in a row. now I don't have anymore and can't use my gps and radar at the same time. :(

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
If its just a regular fuse in the fuse block, you can get them at any parts store. If its a special relay or fuse then you will have to go through dealer or a website that sells gm parts.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
lol, i'm jfwy guy. Any auto parts store carries them. They're like $4 a pack of 6 or so.

You'll need 20A yellow ATM Mini-Fuse

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If its just a regular fuse in the fuse block, you can get them at any parts store. If its a special relay or fuse then you will have to go through dealer or a website that sells gm parts.
It's one of the fuses in the engine bay that they give u extra for that you can find inside the cab... just a pull and plug type deal. its blue and has a 15 on top of it..

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
It's one of the fuses in the engine bay that they give u extra for that you can find inside the cab... just a pull and plug type deal. its blue and has a 15 on top of it..
Id run by a parts store like Napa or Advance Auto before I went to the dealer...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.