GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought It Was About Time That I Posted Some Pics Of My Truck After Being A Memeber For More Than A Year.. So Here They Are.

Truck5.jpg

Truck4.jpg
Truck3-1.jpg

Truck2-1.jpg

Truck1-1.jpg

Sorry For The Quality They Were Takin Off Of My Cellphone. Lemme Know What You Think..

·
Low&Slow
256 Posts
very nice truck. i really like the color.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
looks great!

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
looks good... maybe get an 03-07c tailgate cap

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys, Yeah i have some plans in the works for it which hopefully shoud be happening pretty soon. I just like to keep things clean and simple, nothing too outrageous but just real subtle and clean.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I acutally had them done as a favor by a local custom auto shop. They owed me some work and all i did was traded my stock tailights for these and they smoked the third brake light as well for me. He told me that they used some type of paint that comes out of an actual paint gun so they arent rattle canned. And they are cleared as well so they look amazing and they were pretty much free so i was happy. Sorry if that didnt help out much. Didnt really ask too many questions just wanted to get them on the truk and leave before they decided to charge me because they looked so good on the truck lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts