1,868 Posts
Are those baja claws or xterrains?

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
freaking sweet

·
4,725 Posts
Are you implying that the ridiculously hard time the Jeep had in relatively hard bottom is because the Claws give no traction in mud?

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you implying that the ridiculously hard time the Jeep had in relatively hard bottom is because the Claws give no traction in mud?
exactly, and id never seen claws perform in the mud:bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
I'm willing to bet those were NOT claws on that jeep. The tread was directional but it favored Kumhos new MT more. The tread looked to spaced out and to many individual lugs to be claws. I could be wrong tho.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm willing to bet those were NOT claws on that jeep. The tread was directional but it favored Kumhos new MT more. The tread looked to spaced out and to many individual lugs to be claws. I could be wrong tho.
the bias ones are like that,

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
those were not claws.

on a personally note, though I like alot of you southern boys, I HATE your accents

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wtf are they, then

btw I hate wyoming accents :crazy:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
My guess:
20516.gif

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I think they look more like Xterrains than claws.. But they could be those kuhmos.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts