GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a this all typed up but and my comp screwed up so screw it Im just gonna summ it up and post the pics :read:

Me and a few friends went down to the clay pitts hit a few holes rode thru a bunch of trails, I got a few pics and vids before the camera died that was before we got to the deep mud, I am proud of my truck after this weekend I followed both of the trucks that are both taller then me and have waay better tires then mine and I even pulled both of em out of a few holes but I didnt get stuck once (maybe they just cant drive :D) but here are the pics nothin hardcore or any action shots but we are plannin to go back this weekend and play some more but here is one pic and the rest are in the link below.
100_4447.jpg

More Pics

·
Registered
182 Posts
I thought for sure after seeing the pond pic I would see another one with a truck in it. :( no dice though. The pic above looks killer! Looks like you had some fun too.

You posted some pics about a month ago about towin the dodge or putting in a fuel pump or something. He still hasn't fixed his bumper! :nono:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nafortin said:
I thought for sure after seeing the pond pic I would see another one with a truck in it. :( no dice though. The pic above looks killer! Looks like you had some fun too.

You posted some pics about a month ago about towin the dodge or putting in a fuel pump or something. He still hasn't fixed his bumper! :nono:

we are going back this weekend my digi cam fuggin broke the lense that comes out is loose and ive only had it since aug 5th so im takin itback and gettin a new one for this weekend, I am trying to go across the little pond to the island this weekend I am bringing a few other ppl to take pics and we got a vid camera that we are gonna start bringing so there should be tons of mud this weekend :D

yeah the dodge is the same one that I pulled off of the side of the road he dogs the piss out of it but its always fun to watch trail carnage happen aslong as its not my truck :read:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theres a little place that you can cross thats maybe 2-3ft deep that I am gonna try and go across I will have plenty of pics and hopefully none will be of my truck sunk :read:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts