GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of a friend finished up his impala/caprice's exterior, it's pretty clean in my opinion. I'm not sure if the motor's been changed around but knowing these guys it's a stroked to a 383 or something silly. The trunk isn't finished but you can see how it's going to end up.

200703181403_00104.gif

200703041118_00029.gif

200703041118_00028.gif

200703041117_00025.gif

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha i was about to say that.. still looks nice though, rare to see them dropped.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
too bad its not an impala.
LMAO that's so funny the Impala snob syndrome, I liken that to the people that correct you on your grammar in forums...... oh man not trying to start mess I just find it hillarious.......

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not so sure on the color combo on that one.

I do have a soft spot for the B-bodies though, here's what I sold to get the sierra....

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
LMAO that's so funny the Impala snob syndrome, I liken that to the people that correct you on your grammar in forums...... oh man not trying to start mess I just find it hillarious.......
what the fuck did you just say?:think:

you called it an impala... its not an impala. does it even have an LT1?

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
ridn dirty.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
to me it's either an impala or it's a caprice. what's the big deal is he afraid to admit that he has a caprice?

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
what the fuck did you just say?:think:

you called it an impala... its not an impala. does it even have an LT1?
I think he took your comment "Too bad it isn't an impala" as "Too bad it isn't any other car", implying impalas suck ya know? It's hard to explain.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I want an SS so bad... There's one close to me for $7500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995...0105068172QQcategoryZ6169QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but it looks beat :(
If it was driven in the winter up here, you know the bottom of that car is nasty. I see one around here that is driven year-round that is rotted to hell...but the guy still puts steelies on for winter, gotta keep the rims nice:crazy:

Then there's the guy w/ an '86 Grand National...driven all winter, every winter for at least 10 years that I know of...holes in the rockers the size of my fist; no bottoms on the doors. Such a waste of a nice, relatively rare car...

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
that ain't an Impala, its a caprice clone, anyone can do it, the only way to truly tell an impala from a caprice is the corner window behind the rear doors, caprices all came to a point, whereas the impala's were rounded for the Impala logo

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
What the hell's going on with the sub boxes in there? Someone took all that time to glass in an enclosure on each side, then they threw in a jake-ass box in the center with 2 more. Could've made it all look like one...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts