1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
u wouldnt happen to want some polished aluminum versions of your wheels would ya?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u wouldnt happen to want some polished aluminum versions of your wheels would ya?
I don't think I will. I'm going to get the 03+ stock 17" 6 spoke wheels. I'm only looking for center caps for the front wheels (gonna go into some junk yards sometime)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your moms car still looks dirty lol
Some of that is hard to get...and I didn't feel like or want to get down on the dirt and rocks to scratch off that junk on the front.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
Some of that is hard to get...and I didn't feel like or want to get down on the dirt and rocks to scratch off that junk on the front.
if you're gonna do it, why not do it right?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
obviously not if it still looks dirty... i mean there are still bugs on the hood...

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
obviously not if it still looks dirty... i mean there are still bugs on the hood...
Not bugs...their splatter...and guts/splatter is hard to get off when it's been dried from the hot sun. I could have scratched it all off, but it would've taken more time, and if you haven't noticed, bugs are abundant in Louisiana...so you are going to see bug splatters everyday unless the car/truck is washed everyday. There were more bugs on my truck's bumper than there were on my mom's car. And I used the same wash with the car soap. Nothing was different from either wash.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
oh ok

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i wasn't starting with you, i was just commenting origianally, now if you want to get smart, i can... your truck does look good, i'll give you that much, but the car, if you're gonna wash it, wash it good...

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You don't love your mother :(
She asked me to wash her car. Doesn't dusting off as well as getting some of the junk off suffice?

amest33 said:
i wasn't starting with you, i was just commenting origianally, now if you want to get smart, i can... your truck does look good, i'll give you that much, but the car, if you're gonna wash it, wash it good...
I didn't mean to sound like you were starting something with me. I take your critique. Next wash, I'll see what I can do. But like I said before, doesn't dusting suffice for the moment?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
well, you just have to learn that i don't hold back... i guess that's a bad thing...

but it does look pretty clean minus the front

1 - 16 of 16 Posts