GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not a truck but I am trying to get myself away from the custom car/truck scene. Bought this car this last Friday. Had to swap the wheels and take care of a few things on it but here she is today cleaned up with some new shoes. The car is not in perfect condition but I really dont care its just something to get me around for the next 6 months or so.

P6080001.gif

P6080056.gif

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
y you trying to get outta the scene?
To save money i bet
spanky pretty much hit it right there...

I am in the military now and I just wanna save us much as I can over my career so once I get out (who knows when that may be even?) I can have a nice stash to re-invest or retire on....So I am going to make sacrafices now, cheap car, no goin out, etc...

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Nice

I see its already got escalade handles, just needs to be retinted and a 4/6 drop and debadge. :imo

:crazy:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice

I see its already got escalade handles, just needs to be retinted and a 4/6 drop and debadge. :imo

:crazy:
hahahaha i am actually getting it re-tinted sometime next week, was thinkin about takin the badges off the back also.....no drop though

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
nice dd :shake: i finally fixed mine this weekend and drove it around today quite abit it was nice just bein able to drive and not worry about anything...

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
nice dd :shake: i finally fixed mine this weekend and drove it around today quite abit it was nice just bein able to drive and not worry about anything...
exact reason i sold my bagged truck..peace of mind when u can just get in and drive lol

nice car..it will get the job done for you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts