GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep 275/55/20 pro comp ats, minor rubbing at full lock but peep the fender measurement

IMG_0301.gif

rear is down to 32.5 but that's still 2" over what I want. I'm thinking drive this bitch the was it is, after the exhaust is done I can let down the helper bags and I'll find a coil esky 14bolt to build for the rear. sink the coil buckets along with other little shat, build an adjustable panhard and figure out a huge sway bar. that's the low budget plan anyway.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
How the hell does everyone go lower than me in the front? Take a pic of how much bumpstop you cut. And will those bilstein shocks you have work on my truck?

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tip is gonna be a turndown under the bumper, I just have to put my longtubes on and I'll redo everything. I've hated the pipe since it was installed.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been looking for another set of oem denali headlights to mod, new projector and it would be mostly black. I'm just gonna smoke my running lights and buy 6000k led bulbs to match. I need a brighter reverse bulb because I can't see shit in my dark ass neighborhood at night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts