GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
paint is going to be torch red(corvette red). I am unsure yet, but I'd like someone to do some pinstriping on it to get an oldschool affect, but I'm not sure. I'm also going to shave the stake pockets and the gas door.

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
where did u get those little ass mirrors? and can you see out of them at all??? i still have the big OEM dumbo mirrors on mine,. i hate them, but some of the custom mirrors you can't see out of very well..

oh your truck looks bitchin! i need mine kp link sooo bad ( tracking says tomorrow)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
looks good bro, see ya at hooters tonite :head:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Layne said:
Looks great, only thing left to do is color-match thoses handles.
That is the first thing I asked him when he put those pics up.

Regardless, Kyle the truck is still pimp.
Get some shots of your truck tonight.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Looking really good Kyle :head2: I like the shot of your exhaust pipe on the ground :rocking:

supermachine said:
where did u get those little ass mirrors? and can you see out of them at all??? i still have the big OEM dumbo mirrors on mine,. i hate them, but some of the custom mirrors you can't see out of very well..
Dan I have the same mirrors on my truck, It's not hard to see out of.

·
Registered
299 Posts
ya i was gonna say clean off the stake holes but i guess you got it planned. In a couple days im gonna order those mirrors, ive always thought they looked sweet especially when i saw em on ChevyGrl's truck. But anyway sweet truck. :rocking:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the comments guys/girl. lol. I drug through the y-pipe tonite. I have no problem at all seeing through the mirrors. This is a daily driver, so anything not practical is not on the truck.

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
those mirrors are off the 454SS trucks, arent they?? at least thats what they look like.

:imo those little mirrors dont look really good on big trucks. kinda looks disproportional and outta place. i took the dumbo mirrors off and got the stock mirrors off a newer obs truck (the black ones) off ebay for 50 shipped. they look hella better then dumbo ears

1 - 20 of 20 Posts