GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually spent more time cleaning the underbody than I did the rest of the truck but I got a couple nice pics so thought I would post.

038.jpg

041.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg

065.jpg

And my Pismo markings.
028.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Now that its clean.....head up with us to Merced for the meet!! :D:D

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Looks really good. :shake: How much sand did you bring back in your rear bumper? :crazy:

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks really good. :shake: How much sand did you bring back in your rear bumper? :crazy:
:rofl2:

I'm sure you are refering to when I "put out my fire" lol! After I finished washing the underbody I could walk around barefoot and it felt like I was on the beach :crazy:

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
makes me want to ditch my body lift and get tall springs with stock hangers... how tall are your rear springs?
what size tires are those?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Probally my favorite Lifted OBS ever. So clean and simple. Love the stance and tire/rim combo.

Oh, and No Bumper Strip Club FTMFW!!!:D

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on much lately. Thanks for the compliments, and yeah I know about the frame. I will work on it though :shake:

One thing I have done recently is I fattened up her ass a little with a 14sf axle. Originally I was going to be putting a 14ff in but that idea died when I realized how much of a PITA it would be to get 6 lug hubs. 14sf is working great though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts