1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
not sure about that website. I like those. Those are the closest to stock without amber i think ive seen. Dont those fit sierra and silverado?

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure about that website. I like those. Those are the closest to stock without amber i think ive seen. Dont those fit sierra and silverado?
I don't think so. Yeah thats why I like them. They match up to the stock cleared headlights pretty good.

·
professional grade
4,143 Posts
I dont know how good those are, but i have the IPCW or in pro car wear, clear corners, and I love them. they were like 68 bucks but i have had them over a year with no cracks, yellowing or leaking issues.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know how good those are, but i have the IPCW or in pro car wear, clear corners, and I love them. they were like 68 bucks but i have had them over a year with no cracks, yellowing or leaking issues.
Where did you get them??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want that same style for my 2002 Tahoe and cant seem to find them on their website.
hmm. It's the best ones I have seen. I just don't know about the site.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
I have had those (or something similar) and the 100% clear ones and these are lasting me way longer than the clear ones. I like them I have only had one leaking issue due to a loose bulb.
DSC04279.jpg

2fireday043.jpg

I got them from ebay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts