GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the best looking clear corners were for a 97 sierra, clear, euro clear...

more HERE

Also would u get the clear bottem ones too...if i do this do i need to get colored bulbs or what??? i need to know everything i need to get if i get clears and or bottoms...

Birthday Present....hopefully :head:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got clear corners and working on the clear turns. I got PIAA hyper white for my corners and Nikko bulbs for my turn signals. Looks good but the turns are kinda distorted because they aren't crystal clear. But if everything is clear then it looks good. Ebay is your friend. That is where i got mine for about $15. You can look at my truck on cardomain.
www.cardomain.com/id/ak_gmc

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all the ones i have found on ebay are for like $30 :bawl:

i found some GMC side markers(same thing just a different search on ebay :anitoof: ) and found for like $20 but shipping... :read:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ouch....

$89.99 :bawl:

would it look alright just clear corners till i get enough $$$ for them??

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Hmm...it might look ok...but I dunno...my biggest worry is whether or not these clears will yellow or fog up over time. Everything looks good brand new, but who knows several months down the road what these aftermarket pieces will look like...

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how will they yellow??

i sure hope not...i ordered them...if i dont like them thye are going on ebay...

·
Registered
13 Posts
AHHH WHAT?!?!?! I have clear corners same ones pictured and they are fine. The i have blue bulbs in my stock turns and they are fine, just the amber throws it off alittle but looks fine. Go to my cardomain and you can see the front of my truck.

www.cardomain.com/id/ak_gmc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts