GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed a light in the upper clear corner?
It just looks kinda empty with nothing in there.

DSCF0004.gif

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BuiltNotBought99 said:
there isn't a blub in it, we installed a set in my friends Z71 they are pretty much just diamond clear reflectors.
03rado said:
no bulb in it, just reflectors, but you can put a light in it
The bottom lens has a bulb in it, the upper lens doesn't. What I'm asking is has anyone modified the upper lens and installed a light bulb? So that both the upper and lower lens light up. If so what type a light bulb can I install?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Hmm...it probably wouldn't too hard to splice your exsisting corner light in order to have two cornering lights. I would assume you would want to install another 194 bulb (like the one you already have). I got to thinking that might look good with an amber or even a clear bulb (to match the headlights). The thing that would worry me would be getting the hole cut so that it looks half way decent in the top corner piece. Keep us posted on what you decide to do. :bowtie:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I measured the 194 bulb and there is no room for it to fit. I was thinking about installing amber LED's instead. Just drill a round hole and epoxy it in, and add a quick connect to the existing 194 bulb. But I can't decide how many LED's to install and if their is such a thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts