GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I cut my bumper off and am replacing the front part of my frame Im going to put some clear corners in. What ones DONT LEAK? I dont want to spend a ton but also dont want them to be fish tanks, and I tend to go through water almost as deep as them. Also what looks better, the "euro" or the OEM looking ones.

·
Registered
413 Posts
if your going to keep your OEM headlights, then i'd say get the OEM looking ones. but if u plan on getting the euro headlights, then get the euro ones. not too sure about prices cuz i dont have a NBS

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Just order the cheap ones off of Ebay. All of them will eventually fade or turn yellow. Even the "expensive" ones.

I like the euro ones, they look like LED's when lit up.
i've had mine for a year.... no yellow. so not true :D i have the in.pro.car parts porjector corners. The chrome part in the back got stripped when one of my friends dropped paint thiner on them. Besides the gray backing, i love mine :D

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Yeah i have some diamonds laying around if you want them, i bought some apc used ones of ebay and just sealed them with silicon and they aren't yellow and they dont hold water even offroad so its all good. If you want good ones dont use ebay really, the good seller of the nice oem looking ones stopped selling them for some reason i would get ones from stylin concepts or pro car parts i guess.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have APC clear corners an they have never leaked yet an I have had mine for over a year an been wheeling it. Plus they have not turened yellow yet. So I would go with them. I belive I got mine for $50.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I was looking into buying some .. I didn't know about the eBay ones (yet to eery use eBay) they are cheap, but then they tack on a $10-12 shipping, so no way I'm going that route as its almost as expensive as getting them locally in the end. Thanks for the tips ...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Yeah, just get some cheap ones, silicon them, and then in a yr or so buy another pair if ur worried about them lookin really good...but it shouldn't matter too much since ur like me, and keep the truck dirty more than it is clean.

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
i got some clears on my new body style tahoe i drilled a very small hole at the botom of each one to let air in and dry the damn water up ,but i took them off and put the factory ones back one for the new owner whenever the hell someone buys it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts