GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,for a nbs, i was just wondering how expensive is it to replace the 3 rear windows that come with the built-in tinting and switch them out for some clear ones, im tired of the tinted window look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
When I had my rear window replaced it was around $150 and it looks just like it came from GM. I've seen rear side ext cab clear windows on ebay before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
If anyone is interested....

I have a factory clear rear from an '03 for sale. My dad wanted a slider in his truck, so we replaced the solid clear.

Also, I have a professionally tinted solid rear window from an '01 (mine) that I put a slider in also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,693 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Whats wrong with built in tint? how dark is your rear window, i would be interested in buying it off you if the price is right.
nothing is wrong with the factory tint, he just wants totally clear windows.
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Whats wrong with built in tint? how dark is your rear window, i would be interested in buying it off you if the price is right.
Factory tint is pretty dark, but it's got a sort of green look to it at night (at least mine does)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
I've been thinking about this to, but it's because I want to do a big club logo in tit istead of a sticker. A friend of mine is suposed to talk to the guy that replaced his windshield for 100.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jebx said:
If anyone is interested....

I have a factory clear rear from an '03 for sale. My dad wanted a slider in his truck, so we replaced the solid clear.

Also, I have a professionally tinted solid rear window from an '01 (mine) that I put a slider in also.
how much dude, for ur dad's clear one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
way2hi said:
When I had my rear window replaced it was around $150 and it looks just like it came from GM. I've seen rear side ext cab clear windows on ebay before.
what did u search under, i tried everything i could think of
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top