GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Looks really good.... But 3 hours? it took me about 30 mins tops. the newer chevy lights must be alot harder

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Looks F'in sweet! :head: Something I've been meaning to do, but I've kinda held back since a few people have said their hard as hell to do. Did you use a heat gun and just slowly pry them apart?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Looks really good.... But 3 hours? it took me about 30 mins tops. the newer chevy lights must be alot harder
Probally like the Denali's :flame:
My friend has been wanting to do that to his 03 so bad, but he's scared he'll mess something up.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
i was scared too... took me around 6 hours... first i was being all careful, but by hour 4 i was pissed and ripped the fucking things apart...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrFleming007 said:
Looks F'in sweet! :head: Something I've been meaning to do, but I've kinda held back since a few people have said their hard as hell to do. Did you use a heat gun and just slowly pry them apart?
I threw them in the oven for like 5 minutes on 150 degrees to warm the sealent, i tried the heat gun but it didnt seem to work. Be careful heating them though, as i typed earlier, the heat warped some of the reflective material in my bottom lights, not noticable though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts