GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us in the club are going to hit a trail up at Bald Mountain near Shaver Lake. If anyone is interested your welcome to come, I'll have possibly one open seat but there are bypasses around everything so most 4wd trucks should be able to run the trail. We'll be hitting all the hard stuff but less equipped trucks can go around. If your interested post up and I'll get some directions and times for ya.

Pics of the trail:

http://community.webshots.com/album/54937942cNATqa

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Damn, wish I was in cali. Allthough my ifs and busted g80 wouldnt apreciate the rocks much. I would give it hell though, ifs only has to stay in a month or 2 more!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if anyone happens to be interested in this at all we are meeting at the Ralphs in Clovis on the corner of Fowler and Herndon. Take the 99 to the 180 east to the 168 to Clovis. Get off on Fowler and make a right. Take the first left into the Ralphs parking lot. We will be meeting at 7am, I'm leaving here at 5. I'll have my dad with me and a buddy of mine so I should have people to takes pics and video :head:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well this trip is called off... The trailer I was going to tow my truck on bent in half when I tried to load it so I guess the front of my 8k pound truck was too much for the 10k pound trailer... Damn cheap built trailers... Oh well, guess I get to fix this one and then go buy my 20k pound gooseneck.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
willyswanter said:
Damn I just realized this is like the 3rd wheeling trip I've been cheated out of in 2 months...
That sucks Jason :bawl: I'm sure once you make one trip though, it'll be worth it :head:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts