GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a code 43 on my 1990 k1500. I checked for voltage at my knock sensor connector. The was no voltage. I pulled the glove box and check my resistance between the connector and pinned out PCM connectors. I had 0 ohms on only one pin but it was orange wire and what I get from the Haynes manual diagram that is a 12v wire and should pin out with a dark blue. Can anyone provide with a better wiring diagram or maybe some info on this issue. Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would suggest a subscription to the full-service manual at a site like alldatadiy.com I don't if it goes back to '90, but if it does, the wiring diagram should be part of it.

I bought the paper version for my '04 Sierra, it was $400 for the 5 volume set (about1500 pages per volume).

Search ebay for the paper version, it shouldn't be that expensive anymore for your truck, but perhaps verify that it does include the wiring diagrams. The FSM for my truck has the wiring diagrams, but the couple of volumes I found via google for your truck wasn't clear if it did include them or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts