GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a 2003, is thing mostly bolt on???

Anyone know where I can see install instructions from? I wanna see if I could install this kit myself or atleast most of it.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Ill call them tomorrow and ask for a installation sheet faxed to me.

You think I can get away with running 13" up front and what blocks I have no in the rear for awhile? :lol: Thatll be a cali lean.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
So it would be like 13" in the front and 10" in the rear? Yeah, won't look bad for a while....:D

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Just buy the damn thing and we will make it work.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
We could always do it at my house too. Have a 220 mig that would work out great for doing any welding. Better not lift it in the garage though may not get it back out haha

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We could always do it at my house too. Have a 220 mig that would work out great for doing any welding. Better not lift it in the garage though may not get it back out haha
:lol: that would be some funny shit to do :insane:

Ill have the kit before July 17th.......You move in yet? I want some pics man!!!!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Count me in for installation, I am good at being a helping hand, plus I am spanish. Its in my nature to work hard :D

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Damn dude if you go with that kit your truck is gonna look sweet. Its going to look like that one they have on their site only bigger and with color matched parts!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I'm so stoked. I'm thinking, I'll powdercoat the lift pink, get some 38"s on 30"s, with pink accents of course, and then get my boyfriend to help me install it all (He's the man in the relationship, much bigger and stronger). After it's on, I'll regear to 4.88's and get some pink flames. Ultimately I'm think something along the lines of that pink H2 that Truckin' did a feature on a year or two ago. should be pretty gayrific:gayfight:
Dood not cool, too :gayfight::imo

1 - 20 of 59 Posts