• FT 9.5"

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yup, I order from Justin....would do it many times over if I needed to. Answered every email and called me back with answers to any question I needed answered. Great guy, to seal the deal he even threw in shipping! The springs are being made this week, so I'll probably get the kit about 2 weeks from now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am running a 6" procomp + 3" body. With that 9" I clear my 36x14.5 with plenty of room to spare. I am going to add 2" an put 38s on it. But I am keepiing a smaller set of wheeels/tires for wheeling it. By the way is there a web site I can go to get a look at the cognito lift kit. Did you get your lift straight from cognito or another store?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Z71bigchevy said:
I am running a 6" procomp + 3" body. With that 9" I clear my 36x14.5 with plenty of room to spare. I am going to add 2" an put 38s on it. But I am keepiing a smaller set of wheeels/tires for wheeling it. By the way is there a web site I can go to get a look at the cognito lift kit. Did you get your lift straight from cognito or another store?
I don't have any close up pics of the kit, but have some pics he sent me of kits they installed. Not much to see on their site, but you can check it out www.cognito.com. Justin said they would be updating it pretty soon. Screw it, I'm running 38 STSs......

21 - 25 of 25 Posts