GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wicked Newb
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All -

I'm selling some items i have, i was planning on lifting my rig, but things changed, and it's just gonna stay the way it is for now.

All these items are brand new, never been mounted or even out of the box.

1999 - 2007 GM 6-Lug Idler Pivot Assembly IPAWG6 $205.00

Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Kit, for after market spindle/knuckle (1999-2007 6-Lug 4WD Truck or 2000-2006 SUV) TRK100005 $369.00

Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit (6-Lug 4WD Truck or SUV) PISK2006 $262.50

Fox 2.0 Brushed Finish Shock (use with 5-8 inches of rear lift, 2 needed) FOX-R-034-25/70 $210.00 ea, i have 2

Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks For Cognito Dual Shock Applications Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shock (Chrome w/black bushing) - $210.00 ea. i have 2

I just listed the prices from Cognito, since they are all new and never used. I'd be willing to take offers, but nothing super crazy low. I can do paypal, buyer pays shipping also.

Thanks guys!

Ty

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'd be interested in the front shocks, rear shocks,heavy duty tie rod kit and maybe the idler pivot.. PM a really good deal shipped to Texas 78541 and I'll take them.. Keep in mind I can get Mikes Unlimited to give me a 10% discount on all this..

JD

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
hey, possibility I might be interested in that steering kit as well... What's your baseline?
If the price is right, I could look into those rear fox shocks too...

Hey, I just rode out to Laconia on the HD last year too. Great ride, put over 2k mi. under the belt in just 5 days, I still hurt from that trip, haha. Beautiful area out there!

·
Wicked Newb
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Banditt - PM sent, let me know. :shake:

Shred - I will let you know if Banditt doesn't take them. PM me with an offer. Yeah it's a nice place to live for sure, Bike Week is coming up soon, are you making the trip again??

·
Wicked Newb
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
528 Posts
Banditt - PM sent, let me know. :shake:

Shred - I will let you know if Banditt doesn't take them. PM me with an offer. Yeah it's a nice place to live for sure, Bike Week is coming up soon, are you making the trip again??

Well llooks like we are going to seal the deal in the AM. Hope everything works out.. :shake:

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Well llooks like we are going to seal the deal in the AM. Hope everything works out.. :shake:
good luck with that, very nice kit! I'm already running that entire cognito set-up, excluding the heim steering! Was just looking for some back ups to go along with the steering.

by the way... unfortunately no, I don't think we're going to all make it out to Laconia Bike Week this June... not everyone could coordinate work off this year. Might hit Sturgis or Deals Gap this summer though.

·
Wicked Newb
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD!!!!

:shake:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts