GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on buying dual shock hoops for use w/ my pro comp kit, and would like to buy them before I install the kit. I am also going to buy the cognito tierods/UCA and would like to know if the cognito dual shock kit will work with my pro comp lift. I would also like to get traction bars, does cognito make them? any pics of them if they do? Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Kevin, Cognito is coming out with a 7" for your 1500 in about 6 or 8 weeks. you would be better off buying a matched system than trying to mix so many parts.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sevenfold said:
Are you wanting to use a Pro Comp double shock hoop with the Cognito a-arms? :think: I've seen some traction bars Cognito did... they were sweet. Your best bet is to just call them.
Not exactly, I pretty much want to get everything from cognito, should of even bought the lift, but since I already have the pro-comp lift. I want to get everything before I do the install, tierods, a-arms, shock hoops, gears, and traction bars. I am going to a show this weekend, whatever I can find there I will buy, everything else I would like to order from cognito when I get the tierods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts