GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im selling my k&n cold ait to my brother and im going to be in the market for a new one and was wondering what is everyone recommending and running on there 5.3 nnbs now

·
Registered
437 Posts
i ordered a Volant its gonna be fore a built 5.3L with a whipple... ive had freinds use volant and they look very clean

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im selling it to help out my young brother with his truck he bought plus im getting 200 too take it off mine and put it on his

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
If that's all your doing it for then just buy him one. Seems like a waste of time.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dude get the volant they are tits..

The end
yes they are and they look so clean under the hood yes my intake was 390 and filter was 36 but it will look so nice under my hood

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya i could but im not liking the look of my kn and im thinking about doing it cheaper and still walk away with money in my pocket. The volants are tits and i would love to have one

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
All u need is the airaid jr kit and filter and mod stock box. Done. Get on amazon and u can find some for 100 or so

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
yes they are and they look so clean under the hood yes my intake was 390 and filter was 36 but it will look so nice under my hood
dude you got fucked you should have looked on the net a little more I got mine with the powercore for $280 shipped

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
I just bought an Airaid Jr kit with a dry filter for $150. Im going to be selling my K&N deal with the chrome tube here shortly.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts