GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok iam thinking about putting the two tone on my truck, i plan to keep the white up top but iam having trouble picking a color for the bottom ..
my main issue is the white has metal flake in it.... i was thinking white and orange, but looking for ideas

any suggestions???

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I would have went with a light color... maybe a mint green or something. Either that or a lighter blue..

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Orange would look good w/ a black pin as a border. I would rather see the orange on top though, and the white on the bottom...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lighter colors tend to look better as the lower color on a two tone. except when black is used, it seems to work well either way.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
i like the blue idea too, i have a lighter silver on the bottom of mine with a white on top and like it alot, i was going to paint it black or a darker color on bottom and got someone to photoshop it and the lighter color deff. is better on bottom like mentioned...

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i want the white up top to change it up just a bit plus i found a orange and white colorado like that and it looked awesome

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
I think I am leaning towards the orange creamsicle look!!!!! and I thought I was gonna like the blue better!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes i agree i like the orange better
this is exactly what iam thinking

but my truck has metal flake in it :gayfight:

but use this paint line like on this truck....

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Sunset Orange Metallic like my truck would look good 2 toned w/ your white.
HPIM0713.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts